Monday, June 16, 2014

ARP - S12 - Denver ComicCon review

 John here. I was presented with the opportunity to attend Denver ComicCon as a media outlet. Join me as I recap my time there. I have interviews with Kevin J. Anderson, Derek Fridolfs, and Ron Randle included. Also, my buddy Paul Trebilcox-Ruiz joined me on Saturday to recap his time at the convention.


I wanted to share a few pictures with you. First picture is the view from my hotel room into the city. Pretty spectacular.

My photo of Kevin J Anderson at his panel:

A couple of cosplayers dressed up as the brothers Maul:


 The Godzilla suit that will be featured in Godzilla: Heritage, a fan film that will be created here soon. I went to their panel and they are very enthusiastic for this project. The have a facebook page here,  https://www.facebook.com/GodzillaHeritage and will soon be launching a Kickstarter campaign to raise funding for their movie. I plan on donating to their campaign as they have a great plan and great people working on this project.



That was all the pictures that I took while there at the convention. If you would like to download the episode, right click and Save As


 Our next podcast will be on June 22nd and we will be covering Thor - The God Butcher.

We are also on Comics Podcast Network. Please go over there and check out our section as well as some of the other podcasts they host.

We have new music for our intro and credits. We would like to thank Packie Wambaugh for recording it for us.
 
We look forward to hearing from you.

Contact us with any feedback or suggestions you may have and subscribe to us on your favorite platform:

No comments:

Post a Comment