Sunday, December 18, 2016

Arc Reactions - 63 - Rogue One

SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!

Dylan and John are joined by Travis Bundy of Creators Edge Press to discuss Rogue One, a Star Wars story. We talk about the characters, the plot, and more.



As Mentioned
------------------

ARP - 41.1 - Star Wars Episode 7
ARP - 60 - Doctor Strange (film)


If you would like to download the episode, right click and Save As

ARP-63-Rogue One.mp3

Our next episode will be Bat Books For Beginners 149 - Gotham Central: Unresolved Targets on Tuesday.

Our next Arc Reactions episode will be ARP - 64 - Alias on January 1st.

We want to thank Packie Wambaugh for composing our intro and outro music selections.

We are also now on Comics Podcast Network. Please go over there and check out our section as well as some of the other podcasts they host.

We look forward to hearing from you

Contact us with any feedback or suggestions you may have:

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy "Rogue One" passed the Bechdel Test. But one of my feminist friends was disappointed there wasn't a stronger female presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Mark. That is something I have been seeing a few times since the movie came out. I will have to take a closer look when I watch the film again.

      - John

      Delete
    2. On my second viewing, I am disappointed by Jyn Erso in the first half of the film. She is bounced around from group to group and used for their purposes. From what I remember, she gains her agency after Cassian has his speech about rebellion and making the hard choices. From that point on, I think Jyn is a good character.

      - John

      Delete